Dante's Lullaby Dante's Lullaby

You deserve more recognition

I've given some of your tracks a listen over, and they are definitely in the higher-tier of music around here.

I can't wait to hear what other music you might have in store.

Also, I included it in the third episode of a new series I am running on my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoticMo nki?feature=mhum

I will be sure to give you just credit and link them here in the description when the episode goes up on Wednesday.

Keep up the great work, man. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Thank you for your consideration and your sympathy. And I guess I am overly modest with my music... I'm often told how cool it is. I never seem to think so. And yeah, loss like that is never easy to deal with...

+- Nightcore You -+ +- Nightcore You -+

Quite a fast song!

I was never too huge into jpop, but it's definitely a song I could imagine bouncing around to, preferably with pillowed walls.

I used a bit of it in the preview section of my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3yrMA h2ywA and credited/linked you in the video description.

Keep up the musical madness!

Party Time [Dance] Party Time [Dance]

I really liked the beat!

It was definitely upbeat and I find myself bobbing my head every time I listen to it.

In fact, I am bobbing my head as I write this and it plays.

On that note, I included it in the episode preview towards the end of my video on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f35BA -sIT4 with your link in the description.

Great jam. :]

Death of the Lightning Death of the Lightning

Love it!

I think I'll be using this as the main menu music for a game I am making (not a flash game sadly though). It has such a bloody fine rhythm going on, can't wait to hear more.

megakyle53 responds:

yea well you're are going to have to wait, sadly. i can't put stuff up music right now

(0ne) Starstorm (0ne) Starstorm

Not too shabby

Now I am no music expert, heck I don't even know how to use programs like Fruity Loops and the like, but that wasn't that bad at all. A word of advice from an average listener, I believe the buildup for the ending could have been a bit shorter and the real ending a bit longer. Also, it seems like at the end it was simply too loud and the sound was distorted a bit and ruined the rhythm.

But definitely nice good sir!

Bahamut0ne responds:

I agree completeley. I kinda wanted a "slow" section in betwee the Mass triplets, but I decided against it. I've been fooling around with Garageband (my probram) for a couple of weeks, so I haven't quite grasped the reins yet. Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it!